Never stop learning and expanding your knowledge base!
From 2011 to 2013, I read 197 books, and I became more cultured, intelligent, informed and dare I say better looking. Books have the power to change lives.
(I feel like somebody needs to queue the”Reading Rainbow” theme song. “Take a look, it’s in a book, Reading Rainbow!”)
I’m pro entrepreneur in all I do. Let’s consider me the self-proclaimed “People’s Entrepreneur.”
My mission is to help other entrepreneurs realize their dreams and maximize their potential.
It’s the reason I created a Facebook group for a bunch of entrepreneurs to connect, share their wisdom, stories and ask questions. We have almost 4,000 entrepreneurs from about 20 countries.
We all ask questions daily and learn from each other and get better at being entrepreneurs.
One of the recent questions was, “Name one book that has had the greatest impact on your life.” This list contains 50 different books from 50 different entrepreneurs in the group from around the world:
1. “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill — recommended by Sandile B. Magwaza
2. “Start” by Jon Acuff — recommended by Kimberly Edwards LaComba
3. “The Lean Startup” by Eric Ries — recommended by Matt Barber
4. “Zero to One” by Peter Thiel — recommended by Franklin McCullough
5. “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki — recommended by Mannan Gupta
6. “The 100 Dollar Start Up” by Chris Guillebeau — recommended by Nawaz Dangra
7. “Produced by Faith” by Devon Franklin — recommended by Say Smith
8. “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind” by Gustave LeBon — recommended by Ingo Behle
9. “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey — recommended by Puna Snamandla Gumede
10. “The Pursuit of Happyness” by Chris Gardner — recommended by Vrush SG
See the rest of the list at: http://www.businessinsider.com